Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cabinetry


So, we are finally attempting our kitchenette and there really are way too many choices for cabinetry finishes. We are working with Haws Woodworks in Lehi. They let us bring home some door samples. I definitely like a variety to choose from. It's fun to see what can be done these days.



PS. Those of you in Utah who are looking to update some areas of your home and want a great steal on bathroom vanities and granite countertops for bathrooms, kitchenettes, etc... check out this site for details:
http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/fuo/1036688931.html

I'm going tomorrow to check them out. : ) I'll keep you posted. : )

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! I love hearing about all of your projects. I can't wait to see the finished kitchenette!! White would be fun ... but all of the colors look great! I know you will pick the right thing -- you have such great taste! Good luck! And cool about doing flowers for a wedding! That would be a fun side job! You go girl :)

Halliday's said...

I love white! I picked white with a brown glaze. The get installed tomorrow!!! I'll post pics. You're so sweet! : )