Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Park City Weekend

The Cabriolet at the Canyons
Eric, Nicholas, Julia and our good friends, the Duttons, took this up to the resort for a day of skiing, while my friend, and her little guy and me and the 2 youngest kiddies stayed back at the condo. Let's just say it started out raining and by the time the kids were done at 4pm, their clothes inside and out were dripping all over the floor. They had to head out to the hot tub. I thought it a bit ironic to be running out of the condo into cold, snowy weather in a swimsuit and cover up. The funny thing is that once we got out of the hot tub, we reached for our towels only to find them dripping from the drizzling wet snow. Oh, well... I wish I would have taken a picture.
It was a fun weekend in Park City. We realized we haven't really taken advantage of that place as a vacation spot and vow to check it out more often.

On the way home...


The bobsled track at Olympic Park.

1 comment:

Diann R. said...

Okay, so don't be mad at me, but this totally looks like a "Mom" face. As in our Mom's face.