Saturday, August 9, 2008

Miss Julia Turns 6!!!

Julia asked for a Maggie Moo cake, but she let me make her a cake with ice cream sandwiches, chocolate topping, cool whip, and sprinkles. It turned out great! And it sure tasted good!!!! Julia asked at what time she would turn 6. I told her at 3:04pm. She could not wait! She had a great day, even though she didn't get a locket that she reeaaallly wanted me to find. I honestly didn't know where to look for one. (She later informed me that our neighbor said that maybe your mom will get you a locket when you turn 8...) At least that gives me 2 years to look for one. Ha!



Singing "Happy Birthday"

Grandma Halliday shows us how it works!


Julia was so happy to get a new bike! She was rather specific in the items she wished for her birthday. In fact, she went so far as to remind me that a few months ago when we were shopping for her cousin's birthday gift, " Remember the play makeup that we saw? Well, that's what I want. And remember the doggies that I saw at Justice for Girls? I want one of those too." She's a girl who knows what she wants alright! : ) What a cutie!
Happy 6th Birthday Julia!

Riding her new bike

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Looks like she had a really fun birthday! you can find lockets at the jewelry counter at walmart...

Juls said...

Happy Birthday Julia! Looks like you had a fun day and got lots of great presents! I can't believe you can ride that bike all by yourself with no training wheels or anything!