Saturday, April 26, 2008

Skiing at Brighton

While this was a few months ago, I thought I'd share a video of the Nicholas, Julia, and Eric skiing. Our good friend, and CEO of Winder Dairy, Mike Dutton, videoed them and his two kiddies: Anna and Jacob.
Julia is in pink without a helmet or poles. Nicholas is wearing a navy and tan coat w/ pale green ski pants. Eric is in a black jacket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxX-MVYad30

This is their 2nd year of skiing. Eric informed the kids that they are better skiers than mom.... Oh, well... : )

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't ski, either. Don't feel bad! :) I think I'd rather be sitting in the lodge sipping hot cocoa and reading a great book! :) I think I'm more of a beach/summer-weather person.

Your kids look great out there, though!

Halliday's said...

Yeah, winter is not really my friend. I don't like driving in ice or snow and therefore, feel rather housebound in winter. But hot chocolate and a good book....ahhh... that I part I like a lot. : )