I finally finished this dresser. It was an old dresser from the 1960's or 70's... It had great bones, but very dated finishes and style. So, Eric helped me add height to the top and crown molding, then I added the bead board and trim pieces to the sides and replaced the legs. We also changed out the knobs, painted the whole thing a nice white with General Finishes Milk Paint and sealed it with General Finishes waterbased polycrylic. It turned out so great! The girls seem to like it, which it a plus!
Then after that I finished the top of our kitchen table in burnt umber! Yea!! Lots of fun and glad it's done!! Next up for refinishing is an old brass bed with pretty hand painted finials. Give me a few weeks though as the weather really needs to cooperate, no rain... : )